Microneedling is a popular medical spa procedure to help you achieve skin renewal in a completely non-surgical way. The treatment approach involved in microneedling is more natural compared to many other skin rejuvenation and revitalization procedures. Microneedling will trigger the generation of natural collagen and elastin fiber in the deeper layers of skin in order to volumize your skin and improve its radiance and youthfulness. Your treatment provider may recommend this treatment if you are bothered by the appearance of aging lines on the face, sun spots, acne scars, and blemishes, but want a minimally invasive solution. If you are using any topical skin care products, microneedling will enhance their penetration to boost impact and produce a well-nourished skin. EllEve Med Spa provides safe and proven non-invasive and minimally invasive aesthetic procedures to patients in Woodland Hills, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California, and surrounding communities.
You could be a candidate for microneedling if you are:
- Seeking a non-ablative, non-laser skin resurfacing solution
- Struggling with aesthetic concerns such as enlarged pores, acne scars, and uneven skin tone
- Wanting to get rid of facial lines and minor wrinkles with more sustainable results
- Not a candidate for laser treatment because of your darker skin tone
- Looking for a treatment with natural results from deep within rather than a short-lived solution superficial outcomes
- Microneedling is a safe, FDA cleared regimen for skin rejuvenation through new collagen product (collagen induction therapy)
- It will trigger the natural skin repair process in the treated areas to improve skin volume and thickness, resulting in improvement of wrinkles, acne scars and stretch marks
- No cuts, incisions, medications, or lasers are involved
- Can be used in other areas of the body, apart from the face
- Minimal to no risk or downtime involved
- Safe for all skin types and tones
You will have a choice to under microneedling treatment at your medical spa as a standalone procedure or in combination with another cosmetic treatment. Nowadays many patients like to combine microneedling treatment with PRP for more effective skin rejuvenation results. Your provider will help you determine the best treatment options for you after considering your aesthetic goals and your budget. Your overall treatment could be more cost-effective if you choose multiple treatments, and the actual monetary amount will depend on the types of treatments chosen. The treatment costs for microneedling as an independent treatment can also vary between two patients based on the extent of treatment received. For instance, your cost for two to three sessions is going to be lower than another patient who might need five to six treatment sessions. When you are comparing the costs of the procedure, make sure to look at your provider’s offering in the context of the quality standards, range of services, customized care, and the type of technology and techniques they are able to provide. EllEve Med Spa receives patients from Woodland Hills, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California, and nearby areas for advanced and innovative cosmetic procedures.
Contact EllEve Med Spa in Southern California
For more information on procedures and treatments at EllEve Med Spa please contact us at (747) 777-5007 in Woodland Hills California.
Located in Woodland Hills a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles County. We welcome all patients from Calabasas, Canoga Park, Hidden Hills, Pacific Palisades, Reseda, Tarzana, Topanga, West Hills, Winnetka and other Southern California surrounding communities.