PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma)
Technology has certainly advanced over the years with Hair Restoration. More and more people are opting out of surgeries and working with their own PRP to awaken, heal, and restore the hair follicles. This treatment benefits those that are suffering from hair loss (alopecia male pattern baldness, stress) and hair thinning.
You must be wondering if this is the same as skin rejuvenation with Eclipse PRP. Same process with obtaining a sample of your own blood, but different technique by injecting the PRP directly into the affected areas of your scalp.
Benefits of Eclipse PRP for Hair Restoration
– Safe, non-surgical and leaves no unsightly scars
– Optimal recovery of platelets (up to 97%)
– Fast and convenient procedure – around 1 hour
– High consistency of platelet concentration leads to more predictable results
– No risk of adverse reaction because no foreign components are involved
Eclipse PRP is highly efficient and designed to minimize discomfort as much as possible and maximize treatment results.