At EllEve Med Spa, our mission is to help you look and feel your best. Our chemical peel treatments can reduce the signs of aging on your skin and help you get a younger, firmer, and clearer skin.
Depending on your skin type and the extent of damage caused by your skin problems, we can recommend the right kind of peel that can help you achieve the best possible results.
Dull and damaged skin can make you look visibly older and affect your confidence. The warm and sunny climate of Southern California can exacerbate your skin problems, especially if you happen to spend a lot of time outdoors.
The good news is that it is entirely possible for you to regain your youthful appearance with EllEve Med Spa’s safe and proven chemical peel treatments.
Chemical peel is a non-surgical, non-invasive cosmetic procedure which can reduce the signs of aging and help you get younger, smoother, and clearer skin.
In this procedure, a chemical solution is used to gently exfoliate the outermost layers of your skin and stimulate the production of new skin cells. Chemical peels can be used to treat a number of skin problems including fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, acne scars, enlarged pores, and hyperpigmentation.
– A chemical peel can completely remove the visibly damaged outer layers of your skin and diminish the appearance of enlarged pores, acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, spots, and freckles. It can even your skin tone, improve your skin’s texture, and increase your skin’s elasticity by increasing the production of collagen and elastin.
– It can regulate the overproduction of melanin in your skin and prevent hyperpigmentation and the reappearance of dark spots.
– It can rejuvenate your skin and make it more receptive to other skincare treatments.
– It is painless. If your skin is really sensitive, you might feel a slightly warm or tingling sensation while the peel is applied on your face. Other than that, you will not feel any kind of pain before, during, or after the exfoliation process.
– It can be safely applied on all types of skin, as it does not cause any adverse reactions – if administered by a qualified skincare professional.
Vitality Institute (VI) peel is a medical-grade chemical peel which contains trichloroacetic acid, salicylic acid, tretinoic acid, phenol, and a number of other substances. It breaks down the outer layers of your skin, penetrates deep into the dermis, and increases the production of collagen. Once applied, the peel must be left on the skin for at least 5 hours (or longer, depending on the condition of your skin), after which it can be safely washed off. Over the next 5 to 7 days, the outermost layers of your skin will peel off completely, leaving you with younger, firmer skin.
The Perfect Derma Peel is a medium depth peel that helps improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin. Reduces or eliminates hyperpigmentation, sun damage and Melasma, Improve acneic skin conditions and reduce acne scars, Stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin, Reduce the appearance of pore size. Recommended to do in a series!
Ingredients Include: TCA, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Phenol, Glutathione, and Vitamin C.
Cosmelan MD is compatible with all skin types, designed to dramatically reduce dark spots, evening out skin tone and giving a brilliant glow. This treatment targets all stages of the hyperpigmentation process by removing existing pigment, and preventing both the reappearance and appearance of new dark spots. Effectively treats stubborn Melasma!
Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (up to 8%), Retinoic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Phytic acid, and Ascorbic Acid.
A comprehensive aftercare system is included with this treatment.
The 3 Visit System:
– Initial Treatment Mask
– Post Peel Facial
– 21 Day Touch-Up
*All peels include post-care products and may include a post-peel facial treatment performed 2-4 weeks after the peel to cleanse, exfoliate & hydrate the skin.